The campuses of American colleges and universities have been bastions of liberalism and political correctness for the last 50 years.
While nominally advocating for diversity and multi-cultural views, college campuses are in reality the least diverse places in the nation. Most college campuses embrace only one view of the world politically and culturally — and that view is through a very left-leaning prism.
[Full Story »]
- Health department closing for move
- Barrow heading toward privatization? As two more directors quit, hiring is put on hold
- Harper no longer an employee of the county
- BOC rescinds animal control promotion
- Dark humor could cost new director his post
- Gov’t offices moving back downtown
- Tax breaks OK’d for Mizuno USA