A human skull was discovered Tuesday afternoon in an area near Baily Road and Union Grove Circle in unincorporated Auburn. A hunter found the skull, as well as other bones several hundred yards in the woods, Tuesday afternoon according to the Gwinnett County Police Department.
Search efforts to locate additional bones resumed Wednesday after darkness hampered the effort Tuesday evening.
Latest Top Stories & Breaking News:All Top Stories & Breaking News »
- BOC to use Akins Ford for county vehicle maintenance
- Worley's sentencing delayed — again
- BOC approves industrial rezoning despite concerns by neighbors
- BOC seeks private temp for public works
- Sheriff's request on time transfer voted down
- County overtime pay skyrockets
- Contract extended for interim county manager