Police were called to an Auburn residence last week after a woman struck a male acquaintance for allegedly hiding her beer.
The victim, identified only as “Josh,” fled the scene before police arrived.
A relative of the woman witnessed the confrontation and called police after he was unable to stop the woman from hitting “Josh.”
When police arrived, the woman denied that an altercation had taken place. Upon further questioning, the woman became angry with the police officers and began demanding that they arrest her ex-husband for an incident that occurred last year.
Despite repeated warnings to stop yelling at the officers, the woman refused to comply. The female was told that she would be arrested if she did not sit down and stop yelling. In response, the woman immediately started yelling at the officer again.
She was arrested.
Other arrests by local agencies this past week include:
• Jonathan Ray Manus, 32, 201 Mount Moriah Road, Auburn, family violence battery, aggravated stalking, interference with a 911 call, cruelty to children and reckless conduct.
• Jose Leon Hernandez, 31, no address listed, driving without a license.
• Stephen Christopher Gravitt, 18, 462 Hwy. 83, Statham, entering auto and terroristic threats.
• Laura M. Burrow, 39, 355 Fall View Court, family violence battery.
• Guy Jamar Butler, 26, 2018 Ventura Street, Statham, aggravated assault, obstruction of an officer and theft by shoplifting.
• Kevin Ducette, 44, 136 Sentry Court, Winder, violation of probation.
• Jonathan Wayne Skinner, 51, 843 Jefferson Hwy., Winder, criminal trespass.