Firefighters put out two fires determined to be caused by an electrical malfunction in a Mulberry Trail, Winder, home on Monday early afternoon. Two adults and four children were displaced as a result of the damage, but all were OK.
The fire was determined to have originated in two areas of the 1982 single wide mobile home, according to Barrow County Chief Fire Investigator Blair Durst.
Communication officers received a 911 call reporting the fire at about 11:30 a.m. Oct. 3. Firefighters found smoke throughout the home with a small fire in the electrical utility room.
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)