The Barrow County Board of Education met in closed session Aug. 18 to discuss personnel. The following recommendations by the Superintendent were voted on and approved after that meeting:
RECOMMENDED CERTIFIED PERSONNEL
• Morgan B. Smith, Spanish teacher, Apalachee High School.
• Suzanne Jones, special education teacher, Winder Barrow Middle School.
• Beverly Sims, special education teacher, Winder Barrow High School.
• Jill Payne, kindergarten teacher, Yargo Elementary School.
• Melanie Perry, grade 1 teacher.
• Sheryl Nelson, special education teacher.
RECOMMENDED CLASSIFIED PERSONNEL
• Stephanie Shead, school nutrition assistant manager, Kennedy Elementary School.
• Kim Ham, kindergarten paraprofessional, Kennedy Elementary School.
• Kimberly Nail, title 1 paraprofessional, Kennedy Elementary School.
• Lindsey Peer, title 1 paraprofessional, Haymon-Morris Elementary School.
• Altmarino Perez Watson, special education paraprofessional, County Line Elementary School.
• Heather Gray, bus driver, transportation department.
• Joyce Bolden, bus monitor, transportation department.
RECOMMENDED SUBSTITUTE PERSONNEL
• Ashley Waldrop
• Robert carder
• Kay Hollifield
• Amanda Harris
• Tracey Curlew
• Wayne Maddox
• Donna Selby
• Jennifer Vega
• Suzanne Dado
• Elaine Wilson
• Jennifer Poole
• Cindi Wilson
• Katherine Perry
• Stephanie Campbell
• Maria Bell
• Alana Sparks
• William Wingfield