A presentation of the City of Auburn's “Business of the Year” will take place at the business meeting of the Auburn City Council Thursday evening.
The council is set to hear citizen comments on the following items. The mayor and council will meet at 7 p.m. in the city council chambers.
The council is expected to vote on:
• a change to the number of court days per month.
• contracts for court officials.
• a proposal to the stormwater project at Sue Lane.
• a proposal to revise citywide job descriptions.
• a health and wellness grant proposal.
• a proposal to renew a contract with building inspection.
• a proposal for revised fees for appeals and variances to the board of appeals.
• a side walk design proposal to 4th Avenue and Mt. Moriah Road.
• a Virtual Office Assistant proposal for offsite computer servers.
• a computer donation agreement with Auburn Library.
• an alcohol ordinance regarding distance requirements for on premises consumption.