A Florida man was arrested on multiple charges after a violent domestic dispute with his girlfriend.
Deputies were called to a Loganville Highway address by a woman who said her boyfriend had beaten her and was refusing to give her the keys to her car. The woman said she did not want to press charges, she just wanted to leave with her juvenile daughter.
The woman initially refused to provide any details about the fight, but later said that her boyfriend, Felipe Agosto Quintero, 41, of 655 Post Terrace in Port St. Lucie, Fla., had been drinking which led to an argument. The argument became physical and the woman said Quintero choked her to the point that she lost consciousness. The woman said she bit Quintero on the arm during the struggle and feared that he was going to kill her.
A deputy located Quintero a short while later. As the deputy approached the house where Quintero was believed to be visiting, Quintero drove up and identified himself.
Quintero admitted to fighting with his girlfriend, but said the argument erupted after he found her searching through his phone. Quintero said his girlfriend is very jealous and showed deputies the place on his arm where the woman had bitten him.
The deputy asked Cordero if he would return the car keys to his girlfriend. The man said the car may be in his girlfriend’s name, but that he had paid for it. The man further advised that he would blow up the car before he would let her leave with it.
After checking Quintero’s identification, the deputy discovered that Quintero’s license was suspended and placed him under arrest. Quintero was also charged with family violence battery and aggravated assault.
Other recent arrests made by Barrow County Sheriff’s deputies include:
• Charles David Allen, 22, 526 Harris Drive, Bethlehem, theft by receiving and probation violation.
• Kenneth Wade Barnes, 38, 821 Boss Hardy Road, Winder, contempt of court.
• Robert O’Brien Barnett, 34, 396 Victoria Street, Commerce, probation violation.
• Elaine Louise Click, 28, 3403 Old Oak Road, Buford, theft by taking.
• Billy Joe Craft, 33, 1743 Collins Hill Road, Lawrenceville, probation violation.
• Holly Diane Evans, 27, 707 Highway 211, Winder, theft by taking and family violence battery.
• Tosha Lynn Holland, 42, 2228 Rat Kinney Road, Statham, probation violation and failure to appear.
• Adam Jacob Hudson, 25, 172 Mystic Lane, Winder, simple battery and terroristic threats and acts.
• Walter Donald Michaels, 26, 5645 Mercedes Drive, Cumming, probation violation.
• Gabriel Laporta Moore, 30, 557 Scrooch Court, Winder, giving false information or false name, obstruction, speeding, driving without license on person, driving while license suspended and probation violation.
• Charles Edward Sather, 23, 48 Lois Kenny Road, Statham, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, obstruction and interference with custody.
• Edwin Paul Shaw, 27, 764 City Pond Road, Winder, probation violation.
• Preston Andrew Stewart, 42, 258 Holly Drive, Winder, aggravated stalking and violation of a family violence order.
• Christopher Lee Stockton, 25, Apt. 4 Jefferson Terrace, Jefferson, probation violation.