A wanted man was arrested after contacting police regarding a domestic dispute with his wife.
Patrick Donahue Barbour, 39, of 268 Apalachee Church Road, said he and his wife agreed to spend the night apart after a verbal argument earlier that evening. After leaving the residence, Barbour realized he needed his medications and a foot brace. Barbour left his keys at the home and, when he returned, could not get inside the residence.
After knocking on the door several times, Barbour called police for assistance. When police arrived, Barbour’s wife said she had been asleep and did not hear anyone knocking until the officer awakened her. The wife confirmed that the argument had been a verbal, not physical dispute.
During the course of interviewing both parties, the officer discovered that Barbour had a warrant for his arrest out of Dekalb County. Barbour was taking into custody on the outstanding warrant and transported to the Gwinnett County jail.
Other recent arrests made by Auburn Police include:
• Kevin Omar Ramirez-Reyna, 19, 420 Shoshone Court, Auburn, operating a vehicle in violation of license restrictions, seatbelt violation and operating an unregistered vehicle.
• Rodney Ray Norris, 42, 342 Deer Creek Trail, Hoschton, outstanding warrant.
• Shawn Phillip Ewing, 34, 3863 Ben Hill Road, Douglasville, outstanding warrant and DUI.
• Michael Richard Thomas, 35, 159 Browns Bridge Road, Auburn, contempt of court.
• Jessica Marie Colopy, 26, 2457 Planters Cove Drive, Lawrenceville, VGCSA, failure to stop at a stop sign and drugs to be kept in original container.