Skip to first row site navigation
Skip to second row site navigation
Skip to news entries
Skip to archive page
Skip to double wide sidebar
Skip to tabbed sidebar
Sentences issued in Barrow County Magistrate Court
E-Edition (Online Paper)
Barrow County Legal Organ
Sentences issued in Barrow County Magistrate Court
Public Safety Archives
Wednesday, April 21. 2010
The following animal ordinance violation cases were heard in Barrow County Magistrate Court on April 6, 2010 with Judge June Davis presiding. Those charged and their sentences are as follows:
• Heather Michelle Bentley, bench warrant.
• Theresa A. Boyle, 12 months probation and $258.50 in fines and restitution.
• Karen Ann Brent, $208.50 fine.
• Katherine Lauren Chavis, bench warrant.
• William Gene Cudnik, $205.50 fine.
• Anthony Antonio Davis Jr., 12 months probation and a $241 in fines and restitution.
• Brian Allen Dent, $138 fine.
• Marsha E. Dixon, $138 fine.
• Vong Her, bench warrant.
• Michael Lee Knight, six months probation and a $243 fine.
• Carol Jane Ledbetter, fine suspended.
• Shelia Louis Lemley, 12 months probation, $150 in restitution and 40 hours of community service in lieu of fine.
• Bambi Lynn Little, $70.50 fine.
• Christie Ann Mitchell, six months probation and $447.40 in restitution.
• Jennie Xiong Mua, $138 fine.
• Christy Gail Phillips, three months probation and a $138 fine.
• Cathy Pokusa, bench warrant.
• Stephanie R. Camp Rumer, $343.50 fine.
• Veronica Soto-Becerra, $276 fine.
• Regan Leigh Wilks, $208.50 fine.
• Vang Paul Xiong, 12 months probation, $954 fine and $302.73 in restitution.
The following misdemeanor cases were heard in Barrow County Magistrate Court on April 6, 2010 with Judge June Davis presiding. Those charged and their sentences are as follows:
• Jason Randall Allen, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana: bench warrant.
• Jose Arulfo, theft by shoplifting: 12 months probation and a $678 fine.
• Deanna Michele Avery, theft by shoplifting: 12 months probation, 32 hours of community service and a $678 fine.
• Matthew Allan Birman, public indecency: two months probation and 24 hours of community service.
• Lauren Rowena Braswell, 12 months probation, 32 hours of community service and $878 in fines and fees.
• Erica M. Flynn, obstruction: $273 fine.
• Jessica Dawn Kuykendall, theft by shoplifting: bench warrant.
• Kati Lynn Long, theft by shoplifting: $273 fine.
• Donquavious Jarquise Mayweather, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana: 12 months probation, 32 hours of community service and an $828 fine.
• Shakeel Tyree Medlock, theft by shoplifting: 12 months probation, 88 hours of community service and give a PowerPoint presentation at schools regarding how much shoplifting costs Walmart each year.
• Caren Poole, deposit account fraud: $430 in fines and fees plus $408.79 in restitution.
• Emily Robinson, theft by shoplifting: bench warrant.
• Rohit Sahay, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana and open container violation: transferred to Superior Court.
• Michael Lee Smith, theft by shoplifting: 12 months probation, 32 hours of community service and $878 in fines and fees.
• Tiffany Cyvonne Syphore, deposit account fraud: 12 months probation, $557.50 in fines and fees plus restitution of $619.13.
• Landon Shane Tullis, possession of an alcoholic beverage: credit for time served.
• Terrymarie Faith Ward, theft by shoplifting: 12 months probation, 32 hours of community service and a $678 fine.
• Christy Amanda Young, theft by shoplifting: 12 months probation, 32 hours of community service and a $678 fine.
Defined tags for this entry:
Related entries by tags:
Gray van raises Statham residents' concerns
Man shoots self with new handgun
Intoxicated man threatens police
Multiple underage consumption arrests made
Fire lieutenant, pregnant daughter shot in domestic dispute
Women exchange threatening text messages
Winder youth mininster arrested
Sentences issued in Superior Court Oct. 21-27
Man harassed for calling shoplifter’s mother
Burglar nabbed days after release from jail
Trackback specific URI for this entry
Display comments as (
In reply to
[ Top level ]
E-Mail addresses will not be displayed and will only be used for E-Mail notifications.
To leave a comment you must approve it via e-mail, which will be sent to your address after submission.
To prevent automated Bots from commentspamming, please enter the string you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.
Enter the string from the spam-prevention image above:
What is nine minus four?
Subscribe to this entry
Submitted comments will be subject to moderation before being displayed.
Losing faith as dysfunction clouds our institutions
Wed, Oct 22, 2014 - 10:24 AM
Well, I just guess we're all going to die, Mike. Here's some advice. Take a deep breath. St [...]
Armed robbery suspects sought
Thu, Oct 16, 2014 - 09:42 PM
I bet Kay Jewelers is so happy there "no weapons allowed" sign does such a good job keeping al [...]
PABIS: A new school year
Thu, Oct 09, 2014 - 12:52 PM
Type in http://www.starfall.com into your browser. You should be able to find it that way. :)
totally mind boggling!
Data shows how broken state school funding really is
Wed, Oct 08, 2014 - 04:27 PM
It is amazing how this article has hit the ball out of the park! And even more so at the reac [...]
County employees to receive 5% raise
Wed, Oct 08, 2014 - 12:05 PM
SO much for rolling back the millage rate.....
No decision yet on whether teen will be tried as adult
Wed, Oct 08, 2014 - 08:20 AM
i just left her in Nov. of 2013 and its really sad how she is just so open to saying "yea i ki [...]
Free email preview
Signup to receive Journal Headline Previews and Breaking News Email Alerts
This Week's Poll
Apalachee High School
Barrow County Board of Commissioners
Barrow County Board of Education
Barrow County Emergency Services
barrow county gop
barrow county historical society
Barrow County Schools
Barrow County Sheriff
Barrow fire and EMS
City of Winder
fire and EMS
Georgia State Patrol
Meet the Candidates
Public Safety Headlines
Shelli Bond Pabis
Top Stories & Breaking News
Winder-Barrow High School
Winder fire department
Winder Police Department
Copyright © 2008-2012 MainStreet Newspapers, Inc.