A Winder man was issued a warning for disorderly conduct after shouting an obscenity at a Winder Police officer.
The officer was standing in the parking lot of the Kangaroo station on East May Street when a passenger in a passing truck pointed in the officer’s direction and yelled, “You mother[expletive deleted]!”
The officer got into his patrol car and followed the vehicle towards Second Street. The officer activated all of his emergency equipment in an attempt to initiate a traffic stop, but the driver of the vehicle, Richard Albert Bolser, 55, of 120 Second Street in Winder, did not stop until he pulled into the rear parking lot of Parkridge Apartments.
Bolser was arrested after a criminal database check revealed he was unlicensed and had an outstanding warrant for probation violation.
Bolser’s foul mouthed passenger was issued a verbal warning for disorderly conduct and released.
Other recent arrests by Winder Police include:
• Breanna Elizabeth Taylor, 18, 112 Woodlawn Avenue, Winder, failure to maintain lane, DUI and driving in violation of permit restrictions.
• Carol Ann Sanders, 53, 260 Courtyard Circle, Winder, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.
• Javier Garcia, 51, 436 Corinth Church Road, Winder, driving without a license and failure to obey a traffic control device.
• Joe Lewis Rouse Sr., 49, 120 Northridge Drive, Winder, outstanding warrant.
• Justin Kyle McDermott, 26, 695 Johns Landing Way, Lawrenceville, improper passing, DUI and child endangerment.
• Maria Pilar Parga, 31, 844 Briscoe Mill Road, Bethlehem, expired tag and driving while unlicensed.
• Michael Jeremy Pierce, 34, 153 Walker Street, Winder, probation violation.
• Michael Lee Bradford, 54, 1026 Standard Drive, Atlanta, interference with a 911 call, simple battery and possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.
• Nicholas James Fagant, 32, 683 North Avenue, Winder, outstanding warrant.
• Safaris Jacoby Hinton, 34, 49 East New Street, Winder, probation violation.
• Teresa Ann Anthony, 53, 317 Dreamland Court, Winder, failure to maintain lane and DUI.
• Timothy Allen Carlton, 41, 33 Pinkston Oak Circle, Winder, simple battery and false imprisonment.
• Timothy Kendell Harris, 23, 522 Hickory Way, Winder, driving without a license, obstruction and outstanding warrants.
• Winston Wayne Burton, 40, 210 Oceanliner Drive, Winder, failure to maintain lane, driving without headlights when required and DUI.