A Winder man was arrested after repeatedly swearing and yelling outside his apartment.
Travis Charles Motes, 49, of 307 North Broad Street in Winder, had been warned by police earlier in the day to stop cursing at people in his apartment complex.
According to the report, Motes had been drinking heavily, but agreed to go inside his residence and not come back outside. The officer noted at the time that Motes had bloodshot eyes, slurred speech and had difficulty standing without stumbling.
Later that day, officers were again dispatched to Motes’ residence in response to a disorderly conduct complaint.
The responding officer witnessed Motes walk outside his apartment, look in the direction of the El Camino restaurant and shout expletives. Motes then raised his middle finger towards the restaurant and walked back into his apartment.
A few moments later, Motes walked back outside and resumed cursing. Motes used several profane words and threatened to call the Federal government while referring to Mexicans using a derogatory term.
Before the officer could identify himself, Motes walked back inside. Motes then stepped out a third time and threatened to ejaculate in the face of the Mexicans just as they ejaculated in his “mamma’s face.” At that point, the officer identified himself. Motes pointed at the officer and used several curse words to describe the Mexicans that “got him.”
Motes was arrested for public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
Other recent arrests made by Winder Police include:
• Athith Vorasmith, 29, 559 Pendergrass Road, Winder, driving without a license.
• Austin Nick Vanderford, 19, 177 Buena Vista Street, Winder, probation violation.
• Bernerdino Santos Gonzalez, 30, 344 Addison Drive, Winder, no license and stop sign violation.
• Charles Tyler Wilkes, 20, 2620 Gum Springs Church Road, Jefferson, probation violation.
• Danny Kirksey Adams, 56, 1107 Chesnut Oak Court, Winder, probation violation.