The following animal control ordinance violation cases were heard in Barrow County Magistrate Court on Feb. 2, 2010 with Judge June Davis presiding. Those charged and their sentences are as follows:
• James Wesley Bagwell, $205.50 fine.
• Teresa Radford Brooks, two years probation, $684 in fines and $5,142.45 in restitution. Defendant must pay a $50 annual dangerous dog fee, muzzle the dog when walking, register the dog with Barrow County Animal Control, keep dog inside pen, post warnings on premises and obtain $15,000 in insurance coverage.
• Alma Nora Delapena, 12 months probation, $625.50 in fines and dog must be put on a runner.
• Stephanie Doster, bench warrant issued.
• Kevin Justin Farmer, $138 fine.
• Wenona Harbuck, three months probation and a $70.50 fine.
• Dustin Joseph Leblanc, found not guilty.
• Jessica N. LeBlanc, bench warrant issued.
• Tula Maria Madrid, 12 months probation, $141 in fines and $345.91 in restitution.
• Alice Ernestine Wages, 12 months probation and $280 in restitution.
• Sebrina Lue Wilson, bench warrant issued.
Other cases heard in Magistrate Court on Feb. 2, 2010 include:
• Tonya Maria Lewis, disorderly conduct and theft by shoplifting: $951 in fines.
• Pamela Skinner, disorderly conduct: 12 months probation and a $273 fine.