A Winder man was arrested after repeatedly entering his neighbor’s house while intoxicated.
Police were dispatched to a Mystic Lane residence after Warren Shaun Flanagan, 42, of 174 Mystic Lane in Winder refused to leave his neighbor alone.
The neighbor said Flanagan “kept coming over to her house and was extremely intoxicated.”
Police were unable to locate Flanagan during their first visit to the house and advised the neighbor to call back if Flanagan returned. Within minutes, police were dispatched back to the residence and located Flanagan in his neighbor’s driveway.
When the officer informed Flanagan that his neighbor did not want him inside her house, Flanagan turned, walked into his neighbor’s house and locked the door behind him. The officer reported that he could hear Flanagan yelling at his neighbor inside the house.
When the neighbor opened the door, the officer asked Flanagan why he had entered his neighbor’s house after being told to go home. According to the report, Flanagan ignored the officer. The officer wrote he again told Flanagan to leave and Flanagan “just stood there staring at me and did not comply.”
After twice more ordering Flanagan to leave with no success, the officer arrested Flanagan on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
While in custody, Flanagan repeatedly swore at the officer calling him a “f***ed up piece of s**t.”
Flanagan was transported to the Barrow County Detention Center.
Other arrests made by Winder Police this past week include:
• Brandon Steve Higgins, 17, 38 Vintage Court, Winder, municipal court sentence – serve 22 days.
• Steve Reggie Higgins, 40, 38 Vintage Court, Winder, municipal court sentence – serve 22 days.
• Anthony Johnson, 33, 30 Hidden Pines Drive, Covington, sentenced to 39 days.
• David Lightsey, 54, 79 Church Street, Winder, probation violation.
• Patricia Anne Rainwater, 39, 124 Second Street, Winder, theft by shoplifting.
• Latoya Tynesha Smith, 25, 149 Horton Street, Winder, too fast for conditions, DUI, failure to maintain lane, open container, obstruction, hit and run, damage to city property, driving while unlicensed and theft by taking motor vehicle.
• Kelly Michael Timm, 24, 80 King Street, Winder, theft by shoplifting.
• Patrick Junior Bailey, 27, 112 East Wright Street, Winder, giving false information and failure to appear.
• Courtney Marquez Billings, 39, 196 Dreamland Circle, Winder, sale of cocaine within 1000 feet of public housing, use of communications facility to sell controlled substance and sale of controlled substance.
• David Keith Bryant, 47, 161 Park Avenue, Winder, shoplifting.
• Kimberly Michelle Bradford, 32, 962 Auburn Road, Dacula, expired tag, improper plate and no insurance.