Several locations in a Bethlehem subdivision were recently tagged with suspected gang graffiti.
On November 12, the subdivision sign and a welcome sign at The Gates at Griffith Manor were vandalized. The responding deputy noticed markings including “X3” and “LCK” painted on the welcome sign with black spray paint. The subdivision entrance sign had been tagged with “M13” in silver spray paint. The deputy also noticed graffiti markings of “M13LCK” painted on the roadway.
On November 13, a homeowner on Sleeping Meadow Lane discovered black spray paintings on the wooden fence in his back yard.
The fence had been marked with “M13,” “LBK,” and “BTONBY.” The deputy noted that it was difficult to determine exactly what letters had been used due to the style of writing.
The homeowner estimated it would cost $100 to remove the graffiti from the fence.
The following day, a deputy was dispatched to the subdivision after an Angie Way resident discovered graffiti on his fence.
The fence had several graffiti marks on it including “M13,” “LBK,” and “X3.” The homeowner estimated it would cost approximately $100 to remove the black spray painted words from the fence.
There are no suspects or witnesses at this time. The case has been forwarded to the Barrow County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigations Division for further review.
Other incidents investigated by Sheriff’s deputies this past week include:
• theft by taking on Highway 211.
• stolen weed eater taken at a Cavern Trail residence.
• entering auto on Hancock Bridge Road.
• suspicious vehicle on Christmas Avenue.
• criminal trespass on Elijah Way.
• theft of two wildlife cameras from a Manning Gin Road address.
• fight at a Fletcher Drive address.
• damaged mailbox on Creekview Drive.
• gang graffiti reported on Baylor Drive.
• prowler on Celestial Run.
• keyed vehicle at the Atlanta Highway Wal-Mart.
• fraud reported at a Lokeys Ridge Road residence.
• harassing phone calls on West Athens Street.
• shoplifting reported at the Atlanta Highway Wal-Mart.
• suspicious activity on Carl Bethlehem Road.
• suspicious activity on Hills Pointe Court.
• burglary at a Rockwell Church Road address.
• noise complaint on Ventura Way.
• single car vehicle accident on Manning Gin Road.
• stolen vehicle reported on Hurtbridge Drive.
• civil dispute on Cole Circle.
• suspicious incident on Brandon Drive.
• 911 hang-up on Loganville Highway.
• civil dispute on Beaver Dam Road.
• criminal trespass at the Carl City Hall park.
• domestic dispute on Sycamore Drive.
• violation of restraining order on Crystal Meadows Drive.
• domestic dispute on Bishop Woods Court.
• 911 hang up on Mill Creek Road.
• disorderly conduct on Oxford Ridge.
• 911 hang up on Highway 124.
• assist animal control on Westwood Lane.
• 911 hang up on Briarwood Drive.
• 911 hang up on Glenmor Place.
• 911 hang up on Pendergrass Road.
• 911 hang up on Atlanta Highway.
• criminal trespass on Jefferson Highway.
• entering auto on Remington Circle.
• burglary on Ode Peppers Road.
• theft by taking on Carl Bethlehem Road.
• theft by shoplifting on Atlanta Highway.
• suspicious incident on Ode Peppers Road.
• verbal dispute on Argonne Road.
• 911 hang up on Walden Road.
• verbal dispute on Burson Maddox Road.