A Winder man unsuccessfully attempted to elude police by hiding under a table last week.
Residents in Park Ridge Apartments called police after seeing an intoxicated male “running into cars.”
The male, later identified as Marvin Jeffery Davis, 47, of 68 Richardson Street #7 in Winder, hid under a table on a balcony when police arrived at the scene.
According to the report, Davis could barely stand on his own and had a strong odor of alcoholic beverage on his breath.
When asked what he was doing, Davis said he was visiting friends and pointed to a group of bystanders. The bystanders said they did not know Davis and had only come outside because of the commotion caused by Davis running into cars.
Davis was charged with public drunkenness and disorderly conduct.
Other arrests made by Winder Police during the past week include:
• Allison Campos Marr, 45, 316 North Broad Street, Winder, shoplifting.
• Justin Alan Mills, 19, 250 West Midland Avenue, Winder, outstanding warrant and giving false information to a law enforcement officer.
• Neil Shawn Roach, 24, 3021 Hacienda Court, Marietta, probation violation.
• Linda F. Hobbs, 32, 43 East Wright Street, Winder, driving with suspended license.
• Jenny Leigh Berner, 37, 3118 Cedar Way Drive, Gainesville, shoplifting.
• Christopher Steven Canup, 21, 421 Harpy Eagle Drive, Winder, probation violation.
• Philip Joseph Fecke, 52, 48 Wildflower Road, Braselton, probation violation.
• Robert Jerome Griffith, 27, 526 Duke Road, Apt. 161, Bethlehem, obstruction and failure to appear.
• Pamela Norris Johnson, 47, 1434 Hog Mountain Road, Winder, driving with suspended license and windshield wiper violation.
• Felicia Marie Kuykendall, 24, 1525 Grayson Highway, Grayson, failure to appear.
• Lynsey Jordan Shepley, 26, 1328 Jefferson Highway, Winder, VGCSA, drugs to be kept in original container, probation violation, theft by shoplifting and giving false name or information.
• Xavier Tremain Slayton, 25, 176 Capitol Avenue, Winder, probation violation.
• Dmmanuel Omar Smith, 18, 101 Carriage Court, Athens, sentenced to five days.
• Chelsea Alyssa Williamson, 17, 276 Partridge Trail, Winder, possession of a controlled substance, distribution or possession of a controlled substance on or near school property and theft by receiving stolen property.
• Walter Adam Zagorski, 24, 232 West Oak Street, Winder, criminal trespass, probation violation, battery and terroristic threats and acts.
• Arthur Irving Anderson IV, 29, 264 Dreamland Circle, Winder, simple battery.
• Trina Denise Harrison, 39, 602 Kennedy Sells Road, Winder, deposit account fraud.
• Hannah Elizabeth Hitchcock, 19, 321 Harrison Lane, Winder, hold for other agency.
• Huston Ray House, 18, 660 River Valley Drive, Dacula, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana and possession of drug related object.
• Miguel Angel Vazquez Laureano, 19, 176 Georgia Avenue, Winder, windshield violation and driving while unlicensed.
• Cedric Thaddeus Mosely, 41, 39 East Stephens Street, Winder, failure to maintain lane and DUI.
• Jerome Antonio Salda, 22, 1442 Box Circle, Winder, hold for other agency.
• Carl Edward Talmadege, 38, 170 Venture Way, Winder, driving with suspended license, tag light violation, brake light violation and no insurance.
• Jimmie Demetrius Williams, 34, 297 East Wright Street, Winder, suspended license and headlight violation.